sewingnotions

Monday, May 18, 2009

I'm A Sewing Fiend!

It's been quite the quilt party (of me) around here this weekend. I'm trying to do as much as possible on neglected / in progress projects before I get a summer job. Today I finished up the quilt top for a spring patchwork that I started about two years ago! It's inspired by this lovely, much larger one at craftopia. Made from a combo of new fabric, old clothes and scraps...yum. Light isn't great, I'll have to get more photos outside in the sunshine.

napquilt1

napquilt2

napquilt3


AND- substantial progress is being made on Char's Hawaiian Dreams...

quilt4

quilt3

quilt5

Plus I used a lovely thrifted sheet (anyone else remember Rainbow Brite?) to make a hobo lunchbag for my roommate.

rlunch1

rlunch2

Fiend I say, fiend!

No comments: